Deformables Zombie WarIII Deformables Zombie WarIII

Great plot with simplistic graphics but great snow

Put, simply, I like it. Will there be another one?

Dragons Are SO Halloween Dragons Are SO Halloween

A little too simple...

The writeing was awesome, but the comic timeing was off. The animation didn't aid the jokes and was over simplisitic (not enough details), but mainly a lot of jokes didn't play do to bad comic timing which could have been fixed by the animator. But, GREAT WRITEING.

Eddsworld Zombeh Nation Eddsworld Zombeh Nation

Awesome! Very fluid.

That was awesome. I respect you. Funny as hell.

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Only three complaints.

1) the guards arm actually becomes detached during his conversation with the guard. I also think a better walk animation maybe in order.

2) Sound was a little bit buzzy... Sounds like a standard PC mic, with somthing this cool, I think some time on audio would have paid off.

3) extra items... Was the game suppose to be longer, but cut short? Or was it like maniac Mansion where they were there just to f*ck with us? Eithor way, I liked it. Hope the story continues.

As a whole awsome project loved the backgrounds and character animation... Though, different animators was noticable during the cut sequence of the sane prisoner leaving his cell, but meh. The thing rocked. I just hope that wasn't the hero dieing do to the explosion behind him when the gas canistors caught flame...

Signed,
William A. McDonald

skideh responds:

Thanks for your input. It is mucho appreciated.
I must of got so used to the walk animation. It can look a little bad.
We used low audio quality to reduce the size of the file.
Yeah, the extra items were there just to be annoying. Or you never know, they may come in use for the next game. :P

And we don't think he died :P *suspense!*

Night Trap Night Trap

A GREAT ADAPTATION TO MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME

I loved everything about this flash. You did an excelent job remaking Night Trap and letting me relive what was the best game ever to come out for the Sega CD and 3DO. I would kill for the fla file to this thing. I mean, damn. I miss FMV games so much I always wanted to make them (film student). When digital pictures went out of bussiness I nearly wept and then you came along and made this brillant tribute. This was the most awesome interactive flash cartoon ever. Thank you for making it.